TD-W9970 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services. Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backwards compatible with ADSL. Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W9970, comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream, compatible with ADSL, fibre and cable services. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port –Compatible with Fiber/Cable service
The TD-W9970 supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections. Featuring an interchangeable LAN/WAN port, it is compatible with Fiber/Cable service. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fibre or cable services when necessary.
Up to 100Mbps broadband speed
TheTD-W9970 supports VDSL2 and backwards compatible with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is designed to support the wide deployment of triple-play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming.
Virtually Impregnable-10 VPN IPsec tunnels
The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to set up a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.
- Interface: 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port
- Button: Power On/Off Button, WPS/RESET Button, Wi-Fi On/Off Switch
- External Power Supply: 12VDC/1A
- IEEE Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- VDSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.993.2, ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector), ITU-T G.998.4 (G.INPÔºâ
- ADSL Standards: Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT), ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs), ITU-T G.995.1
- ADSL2 Standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis), ADSL2+ Standards ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions: ( W x D x H ) 7.7*5.1*1.4 in. (195×130×36mm)
- Antenna Type: Omnidirectional, Fixed
- Antenna Gain: 2 x 5dBi
- Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency: 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Transmit Power: <20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security Support: 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- Quality of Service: WMM, Bandwidth Control (IP QoS)
- Security: NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / URL Filtering
- IPv6: IPv6 and IPv4 dual-stack, Supported IPv6 Tunnels: DS-Lite, 6RD, 6 to 4, Supported IPv6 Connection Type: PPPoEv6, DHCPv6, Static IPv6
- Management: Web-Based Configuration(HTTP), Remote management, Telnet management, Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP V1/V2C, Web Based Firmware Upgrade, CWMP(TR-069), Diagnostic Tools
- Port Forwarding: Virtual Server, Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ, Manage Control
- VPN Pass-Through: PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through
- ATM/PPP Protocols: ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0, PPP over ATM (RFC 2364), PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516), IPoA (RFC1577/2225), PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
- Advanced Features: Ethernet WAN (EWAN), Guest Network, Wireless Schedule, Parent Control, Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay, Network Address Translation (NAT), PVC/Ethernet Port Grouping, Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP snooping V1/2, IGMP Multicast, UPnP.
- USB Sharing: Storage Sharing, FTP Server, Media Server, Print Server
- IGMP: IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Multicast, IPSec VPN 10 IPSec VPN Tunnels, LAN-to-LAN, Main, Aggressive Negotiation Mode, DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 Encryption Algorithm, MD5, SHA1 Authentication Algorithm, Manual, IKE Key Management Mode, Dead Peer Detection (DPD), Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS)
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents TD-W9970: External Splitter, RJ-11 Telephone Line, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Resource CD, Power Adapter
- System Requirements: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac OS or Linux-based operating system
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104)
- Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing