If you have made a purchase online or would like to return an item, you must contact us at:
061 467467 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the quality of good or services you can:
- Return the goods to the supplier who sold it to you (you should not return the goods to the manufacturer)
- Act as soon as you can - a delay can indicate that you have accepted faulty goods or services
- It must be in the original packaging
- You must have your receipt for proof of purchase
- Do not attempt to repair the item yourself or give it to anyone else to repair it
You have no grounds for redress if:
- You were told about the defect before you bought the item (for example, if the goods were marked 'Shopsoiled')
- You examined the item before you bought it and should have seen the defect
- You bought the item knowing that it wasn't fit for what you wanted it to do
- You broke or damaged the product
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 061 467467.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
TechStar IT LTD, Unit 8, Henry Street, Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.